1. Earrings in the case of carrying, it is best not to let the sun exposure, especially gold, more easily fade.
2. Earrings are best not to touch water.
3. If the earrings are not worn for a long time, it is best to put them in a small box so that they do not oxidize.
4. The ear hook to often rub, with erythromycin eye ointment, this is both hygienic and anti-inflammatory.
5. Do not wear earrings when exercising or housework, so that earrings are too large to be lost or damaged. 6. Do not let the earrings touch the acid-alkaline liquid to avoid corrosion and lose luster.
- The Meaning Of Each Color Of The Bracelet
- The Origin Of The Ring In China
- The Origin Of The Ring Abroad
- International Standard Wearing Method
- How To Choose A Ring?
- Choose Your Ring
- The Measurement Of The Ring
- Pairing Tips For Rings
- First Aid Method For Ear Nail Allergy
- The Maintenance Of The Ring