Earrings, also known as earrings, is one of the ancient women's ornaments, often worn in the ear of jewelry.
In ancient times, earrings were called ER and Matangi. In the material, earrings are metal-based, and some may be stone, wood, or other similar hard materials.
Today, however, plastic is also used as a material for earrings.
Although the modern dress is open, both men and women can wear earrings, but accustomed to and like to wear earrings today is still more women.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to wear a necklace
- The maintenance of the bracelet
- The role of bracelets
- What is a bracelet?
- Earrings Cleaning
- Earrings Common Sense
- Medicine to maintain the ear hole
- Earrings in combination
- The difference between a custom ring and a wedd...
- The meaning of rings of different materials
- Golden rose gold and silver difference